Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto based RPG Forum. Non-canon characters and guaranteed unique system. The epitome of a five year forum RPG tradition.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
- Time and Date -

Week: ZERO
Clock: GMT+0 (No Daylight Savings Time in effect)

- Important Links -
¬ Forum Rules
¬ Behavior Guide
¬ Character Rules
¬ The Stat System
¬ Combat Rules
¬ Clan, Money, & Mission Rules

¬ FAQ
¬ Forum Licenses

¬ Kekkei Genkai, Trades and Talents
¬ Biju and Jinchuriki
¬ Summon Contracts
¬ Sennin Mode
¬ Cursed Seals

¬ Shinobi History
¬ World of NWOTN
¬ Samurai Factions
- Administrators -

TenchiMoriInferintTakaiKitty

- Affiliates -

Facebook

Affiliates

Super Anime RPG Fairy Tail Guild Fairy Tail RPG

Game Year? "Lolwut?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mori
Admin Jounin
Admin Jounin
Mori

Male
Number of posts : 3595
Forum Position : Tenshu
Humor : And I know, I know it's not your time...but bye bye.

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
Game Year? "Lolwut?" Left_bar_bleue50/50Game Year? "Lolwut?" Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Secondary Exp:
Game Year? "Lolwut?" Left_bar_bleue9/35Game Year? "Lolwut?" Empty_bar_bleue  (9/35)
Tertiary Exp:
Game Year? "Lolwut?" Left_bar_bleue0/0Game Year? "Lolwut?" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Game Year? "Lolwut?" Empty
PostSubject: Game Year? "Lolwut?"   Game Year? "Lolwut?" EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:32 pm

Despite it being an alternate universe and all that other jazz, some of the admins have decided, mostly me xD, to create a Roleplay year as a frame of reference for historical character documentation and whatever other points of interest. The dates will be documented in either B.S., standing for Before Shinobi, or A.S., After Shinobi, as of current. Each in game year will take three real months to complete, making a total of four in game years for every real year. So yeah, try to keep up on that even though we will for you.

In addition, I would advise that characters age according to this, however it is up to your personal preference how far your characters age, or if you want them to remain stagnant for the rest of their lives. We don't care much either way, but it would be nice to have people progress with the year changes. Anyway, that's all really.

Starting Year is 174 AS.

Last edited by Mori on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Genin of Konohagakure
Genin of Konohagakure
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 170

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
Game Year? "Lolwut?" Left_bar_bleue0/15Game Year? "Lolwut?" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)
Secondary Exp:
Game Year? "Lolwut?" Left_bar_bleue0/0Game Year? "Lolwut?" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tertiary Exp:

Game Year? "Lolwut?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year? "Lolwut?"   Game Year? "Lolwut?" EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:06 pm

so, as opposed to every two months on nwotn2[point]0, it's three. easy enough to remember. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://atrp.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Game Year? "Lolwut?"
Page 1 of 1