Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto based RPG Forum. Non-canon characters and guaranteed unique system. The epitome of a five year forum RPG tradition.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
- Time and Date -

Week: ZERO
Clock: GMT+0 (No Daylight Savings Time in effect)

- Important Links -
¬ Forum Rules
¬ Behavior Guide
¬ Character Rules
¬ The Stat System
¬ Combat Rules
¬ Clan, Money, & Mission Rules

¬ FAQ
¬ Forum Licenses

¬ Kekkei Genkai, Trades and Talents
¬ Biju and Jinchuriki
¬ Summon Contracts
¬ Sennin Mode
¬ Cursed Seals

¬ Shinobi History
¬ World of NWOTN
¬ Samurai Factions
- Administrators -

TenchiMoriInferintTakaiKitty

- Affiliates -

Facebook

Affiliates

Super Anime RPG Fairy Tail Guild Fairy Tail RPG

ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse

ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast Empty
PostSubject: ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast   ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:25 pm

ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast 494 ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast 497 ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast 500

[color:055e=B8860B]Zapdos[color:055e=708090]Zulu
ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast Dpiconani250 [color:055e=B8860B]Pokémon HeartGold & [color:055e=708090]SoulSilver Roleplay ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast Dpiconani249
The [color:055e=B8860B]Heart and [color:055e=708090]Soul of Pokémon Roleplaying.
Based on the highly anticipated remakes, but not bound completly by them.

ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast 004-Charmander-front ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast Dpffb007 ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast 1

Hello everyone I am Jessecast and i am from a site called . It is a text based forum Role Play that you play as a pokemon trainer and progess throughout the pokemon world. Currently you can RP in the Johto region Kanto will be coming sometime soon. You get to chose from 3 of the Kanto starters Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. There is a chance to get other starters from events and by pulling in new members like i am trying to do.

ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast Chikorita ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast 155 ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast Totodile_sprite_by_Momogirl

Getting Started
1. Register.
2. Create your own Character. Make sure you mention me Jessecast
3. Visit Prof. Oak's Lab for instructions on how to receive your first Pokémon and enjoy the roleplaying fun.

In this RP you can catch many pokemon and maybe meet some new friends so join the Revolution that has infected the World Wide Web.(click anywhere it says for the link.)

ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast 252i ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast Th_Torchic-2 ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast Rs007
ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast TurtwigSprite ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast 390_chimchar_2_m ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast 393
Back to top Go down

ZapdosZulu Welcomes you I am Jessecast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0 :: Social :: Advertisement :: Advertisements :: Other Anime Forums-
Jump to: